Here, there are two options, text voting or voting with a small remote control.
You can carry out individual voting which can be shown on a big screen with dynamic graphs which are continuously updated, immediately and automatically or you can have the result shown in a format of your choice.
- Create voting with your own questions and options
- Dynamic columns show the development of the voting, distribution of votes and result, LIVE
- Have the result shown while the voting still takes place (percentage and/or number)
- Open and close the voting according to need
- Decide how many times each participant is allowed to vote
- Decide if automatic replies are activated
- Decide the design, format and form of the LIVE big screen view
- Export the result of the voting and participants to Excel
- Communicate with your target group and include them through interactivity
- Effectively activate the participants in seminars, conferences or workshops with e.g. live voting via a unique URL on a big screen
- Examine your target group’s position on a current topic, a commodity or a service
- Obtain knowledge about your target group by asking the right questions
- Use text voting to receive criticism
- Use text voting for general meetings, choice of boards, etc.
- Validated and documented data collection
Contact TUXEN AV-CENTER for more information about the possibilities of doing it yourself.
You can also have a technician help facilitate your voting. We take care of installing, holding and reporting.
IVS – The Interaktive Voting System (IVS®)
TUXEN rents out the much acknowledged IVS voting system. The system is very flexible and user friendly. With IVS, you can make your presentations more alive and relevant through interaction with your audience.
Each participant receives a wireless keypad. With this keypad, they can easily share their view. Their answers are saved in real time and shown immediately in the form of graphs, diagrams, etc. directly in your presentation as seen on quiz shows, etc.
Hereby, the otherwise passive listener becomes an active participant and a more important part of your presentation.
The system consists of:
The IVS system, which you rent from us, consists of the following:
- A network of wireless keypads with or without chip card (whether you want anonymous or personal voting). These keypads send the users’ choices to a so-called Cluster
- The Cluster is a box which gathers all voting information from the users and forwards them to a computer.
- The computer can then present the users’ choices directly in the speaker’s PowerPoint presentation by means of many different diagrams.
See the results on big screens
The system can easily be combined with TUXEN’s different presentation equipment. Often, one or more big screens are used but it is also possible to use many different flat screens and video walls.